So this section is going to feature all those fun, bizarre, and otherwise noteworthy events and situations I encounter while at work.

Currently I am stationed in the North Quad residence hall and it is QUIET. It's mostly upper-class-men and super-smart/studious type kids. Needless to say they don't cause too much trouble. So I don't have much to put here yet. I just make my rounds and get my exercise.

Speaking of rounds, each complete interior check I conduct is about a mile and a half of walking and 204 stairs. I make at least four complete rounds a night.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Welcome to MadPikAvenger's Super Magical Funland. It's a super fun and random place. Take some time to look around, enjoy the sights, and of course let me know what you think.

Attractions